Exhibitor Service Manual
The Exhibitor Service Manual is an important resource for planning a successful exhibiting experience at ASD Market Week. It contains important information regarding show rules and regulations, mandatory forms, deadlines and ordering services through official show vendors. We recommend you review this information with your trade show coordinator and/or EAC(s). You will be required to create a Freeman login to access the service manual if you do not already have a Freeman login. Click here to access the ASD Market Week Exhibitor Service Manual.
The Exhibitor Console is your one-stop shop to:
• Update and maintain your Online and Print Directory listings
• Send messages to buyers in the networking tool
• Schedule appointments with buyers in the networking tool
• View your attendee matches in the networking tool
• Search the registered buyer database for buyers you want to see at the show
• Access your account to print an invoice or make a payment
• Purchase a digital upgrade to your online listing
Log In to Your Console Now!
Decorator & Electrical Services
Freeman is the official general services contractor for ASD Market Week, and provides a wide variety of services including labor, electrical, furniture and accessories rentals, and more. Order Freeman services by July 6 to be eligible for discount pricing on many services.
IMPORTANT: You are entitled to one free table and two free chairs with each booth purchase*, however you must place the order with Freeman by July 6, 2017 to ensure delivery. If you do not place this free order, you will not receive a table or chairs in your booth. Click here to download the Free Furnishings Order form and return to Freeman by February 23.
Contact Freeman direct with any question regarding your booth set-up needs:
Freeman Customer Service
Phone: (888) 508-5054 or (512) 982-4186
Using your own contractors to set up your booth? Review submission requirements by clicking here.
Click here to review a list of important dates and deadlines.
Know the Rules!
Exhibitors must abide by all booth rules and regulations as outlined within the service manual and exhibit space contract. Please be sure to review all ASD Market Week rules and regulation to avoid costly violation fees onsite. The ASD Market Week Service Manual contains important show information, rules and regulations, discount deadlines and all show services.
Did you know…
• Freeman labor must install ground supported signs over the 8’ drape line.
• Hand carts and dollies are not permitted for exhibitor use.
• Electricians must install all under-carpet electrical and manage distribution to all power points.
• Merchandise or booths sold to buyers may not be removed from the show floor before 3pm on Wednesday, August 2. Beginning at 3pm on Wednesday, August 2, buyers will be permitted to hand carry items off the floor.
• Banners, telescopic rods, etc., over 8ft must be installed by Freeman.
• Boxes, crates or packing material may not be stored anywhere in your booth.
• Jewelry exhibitors must provide line-of-site for neighboring booths.
• Banners and flags may not exceed 12ft in height.
• Products may not be displayed higher than 8ft.
• Cameras and video cameras are prohibited on the show floor.
• No children under the age of 16 will be allowed into the show. No babies, no strollers, no exceptions.
• Wheeled bags on the show floor can be 18” h x 12” w or smaller. No bags can be brought in to the show floor after 9:00am on the last day of the show.
• We appreciate your cooperation in creating a professional business environment for our industry buyers and attendees.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with all ASD Market Week rules and regulations as provided in the Exhibitor Service Manual as they will be enforced.
Certificate of Insurance
All companies are required to provide a certificate of insurance. Click here for submission information
Early Tear Down Policy
Early booth breakdown is strictly prohibited. Due to an increase in complaints from buyers and exhibitors on this issue, ASD Market Week is committed to eliminating these practices from the show floor on the final day of the trade show. An exhibitor is in violation of early breakdown if they start to break down their booth, remove product from their shelves, box up product and are unable to conduct business in their booth PRIOR TO 3 PM on Wednesday, August 2, 2017. Show Management will have teams of staff on the show floor the last day to enforce compliance of this policy, if your booth is breaking down, we will take photographs and your company will receive a violation form on site with a fine of $500 for first time violators, $1,000 fine for 2nd time violators and 3rd time violators will forfeit opportunity to participate in the show.
Companies in violation of this policy are jeopardizing their booth location for future shows and the fine must be paid prior to being able to reserve space in subsequent shows. Please keep this in mind when making staffing decisions and travel arrangements for the final day of the show.
Staff Badges - REGISTER NOW!
All personnel accessing on the show floor are required to wear an "EXHIBITOR" badge at all times. Each company is allotted 6 badges per booth. If you need additional, there is a $40 administrative fee per badge. Lost badges onsite are $100 to reprint. Badges are not mailed prior to the show. Register in advance for your badges here. Call (800) 227-0511 with any registration questions.
ONSITE REGISTRATION DATES/HOURS
Friday, July 28 - 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 29 - 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 30 - 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Monday, July 31 - 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 1 - 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 2 - 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Freeman provides information to help all exhibitors maximize their show experience. Click on the video links below:
Tips for First Time Exhibitors
Minimizing Show Expense Minimizing Show Expense