Sell Anything. Sell Everything–Here.
No other consumer goods trade show delivers the variety of serious buyers – and serious selling opportunities – like ASD. Assemble the world’s widest variety of merchandise and suppliers into one easy-to-shop location and what happens? Buyers come. And business gets done. The result? You'll be able to sell excess inventory and liquidate merchandise, all while making new contacts.
MEET THE WIDEST VARIETY OF BUYERS – HERE.
Exhibit here and showcase your products to tens of thousands of buyers. From retailers to importers, distributors to those hard to reach non-retail buyers, you will meet people that you will meet nowhere else. Buyers range from Mass Merchants to Independent Specialty Stores, from Convenience Stores to Department Stores, from Hotels and Resorts to Carwashes, from Airport Gift Shops to Dollar Stores, from College Book Stores to Importers & Distributors. No other single trade show allows you to reach this variety.
Learn About ASD Market Week Attendees:
GET READY TO SELL – HERE.
ASD is an order writing event like no other. Buyers attend with generous open to buy budgets and immediate purchasing intent. They come to merchandise at every price point. Do business with them here in order to open new markets for your business, grow your customer base and liquidate your excess inventory.
Connect with key decision-makers who open new accounts and place orders at ASD.
- 96% of ASD attendees are owners, partners or buyers who control serious budgets.
- More than 850 buyers have annual sales that exceed $100 million.
- More than 100 buyers have annual sales of $50-$100 million.
- More than 1,000 buyers have annual sales of $10-$50 million.
- 55% have annual purchasing power of more than $500,000.
FIND NEW MARKETS. REACH NEW BUYERS. HERE.
ASD is growing steadily and growing strong, attracting more buyers from new markets every show. So you’ll sell to a huge crossover audience, expand your international reach and meet more new buyers each time you exhibit here.
- 45,000+ attendees from across the globe.
- International attendance is up 33%.
- Buyer attendance from Mexico, Central and South America increased by 13% in the past year.
- Buyers attend from all 50 states and 92 countries.