Become A Speaker
Speaking Opportunities at ASD
ASD partners with Internet Merchants Association and Independent Retailer Conference to bring our attendees a series of comprehensive educational seminars to help grow their business. In addition to partner speakers, we are also always looking for speakers with expertise in
- Small business
- Small business operations
- Retail store design
- Business and consumer trends
- Store planning
- Visual merchandising
- Social media
- Strategic brand marketing
- Private label
- E-commerce and more.
ASD Retail Business Speakers Must:
Before you speak at ASD Market Week, it is important to understand that this speaking engagement is a non-paid event. Speaker will not be paid an honorarium or reimbursed for expenses. However, speaker will receive a full contact list of their attendance, as well as marketing opportunities pre and post show if they provide their information and assets to our editorial team.
- Have the ability to speak effectively to an audience of 65-100 people,
- Limit each session to a maximum of one (1) hour,
- Refrain from selling products and/or services during their session. Topics should be educational in nature.
Who is the audience?
Small and medium sized retail business owners in the U.S, Canada and Mexico. Our attendees classify themselves as retailers, distributors and importers; they range from Mass Merchants to Independent Specialty Stores, from Convenience Stores to Department Stores, from Hotels and Resorts to Carwashes, from Airport Gift Shops to Dollar Stores.
How do I become a speaker?
If you would like to be a speaker at ASD, please include the following:
- Your Name, Company and Website.
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter or relevant social media sites.
- The topic you would like to speak about.
- Contact Information (phone and email).
If you have any questions or wish to become a speaker, please contact Marnae Theus at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are no longer accepting submissions for the August 2017 show.